Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Church Anniversary Advertisement Book How Do I Write An Invitation To Invite A Church To A Pastors Anniversary Banquet.?

How do I write an invitation to invite a church to a pastors anniversary banquet.? - church anniversary advertisement book

I invited my own all times, is cheap and easy. I use 4 X 6 cards and self-sealing single 4-3/8 "x 5-3/4" envelopes you can buy in any store office supplies. You can have 100 calls at $ 15 and 400 chips. You need to cut the bottom of the card to fit into the envelope, but it's easy. I use a paper cutter or scissors, specialty, which can be purchased in craft stores, but you can use ordinary scissors. I printed cards with Microsoft Word. Normally you will find artwork to fit a question of law in the Word file from clip art. I have listed below the text and are usually based on the map. It's easy, good luck.

You are cordially invited to
Pastor Dan's 25th Anniversary Party
May 1, 2006, 2:00 pm
St. Michael's Church Hall
123 First Street
Anytown, Wyoming

Registration requested by April 25, 2006
at 307-555-1212

0 comments:

Post a Comment