Wednesday, December 30, 2009

North Pole Rapidshare How Close Must You Be To The North Pole To See It From A Plane At An Altitude Of 10,000 Meters?

How close must you be to the North Pole to see it from a plane at an altitude of 10,000 meters? - north pole rapidshare

Remember that these factors:

1. The earth is small radius at the poles.

2. The effect of the flattening of the rotation of the Earth's rotation also leads to the flat surface of the earth at the poles in a wider horizon.

3. The refraction of light through the atmosphere, I see a little below the rim of the horizon geometry.

4. They are not directly over the North Pole is actually a short distance. What is the maximum distance between the North Pole can be (at an altitude of 10,000 meters) and see? This is not exactly the same number as if it were above the pole of the lower part of the earth is on the horizon, not back.

I was almost on a plane over the North Pole, but not quite. I've learned, if I is on the plane the next point, "said the room through the windows to the north, and took a sip. I just want to know if I have a picture of the North Pole or not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment