Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fs9, Frames How Can I Improve FS2004 (FS9) Frames With My Specs?

How can I Improve FS2004 (FS9) Frames with my Specs? - fs9, frames

Well, here's rundow:

I have Vista Home Premium
Intel Core Duo 1.5 GHz
and 3 GB of RAM. I whole landscape FlyTampa you can get your hands. I also have TrackIR, Adobe AI Traffic Pack, and some payware aircraft. I have all settings on lowest setting, adjustments Tickets medium-high weather, traffic and 90%, and global mass texture. Well, first of all, I have bird flu. I can not live without them. Secondly, I am not for low textures and landscapes. My pictures are blocked on 24th A second I'm 23.9 and 23.8, then 5 minutes later, I am 4 FPS. For example, I am only a 4-5 hour flight from Honolulu to San Francisco. In short, the images are reduced to around 2nd I can not fly unless the game is fluid. Therefore, pause the game and go watch an episode of Mythbusters. Well, maybe not so long, but you get the picture. So I want to know how to run FS2004 fully configured and works well.


PS Is there a difference if the changethe screen resolution to a lower value? I have at the top (I think 1280 x 800).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Screen resolution affects on performance.

Post a Comment