Thursday, January 7, 2010

Portable Wine Cellar Can I Store Both Red Wine And White Wines In The Same Portable Wine Cellar?

Can I store both red wine and white wines in the same portable wine cellar? - portable wine cellar

Hey guys,

I am thinking of buying a portable wine cellars used to the wine of my friends gave me to save. I know Tempature the red and white wines should be different for the storage, but I'm not sure if I put it in the same cellar? I see no cellar temperature twice, but stores as 40 to 100 bottles! I'm not a big drinker and do not want to spend the money a little. someone has information or knows where I have a take of 6 to 9 can get bottles of wine, and have both red and white wines in Tempature them all the same? Thanks

4 comments:

Leonid said...

To my knowledge, the storage temperature for red and white wines alike. And the operating temperature is different.

Leonid said...

To my knowledge, the storage temperature for red and white wines alike. And the operating temperature is different.

rob2ca20 said...

Some wines will improve their taste, if long kept in a bottle for a few years. Not so used for white wines, such as the aging process is not good, so the wine cooler for aging red wines in general are.

A refrigerator is better than a vacuum. If you have room, I make my whites, but keen to be taken shortly.

Bobbi O said...

Note that a wine cooler and wine cellar are two different things. We are talking about a wine cooler. The wine cooler be less prepared for temperatures of white wine is too cold for red. The largest wine coolers are sometimes double the temperature. Therefore, the answer is not likely. You must in the wine cooler you are looking to see where the temperature is detected, are robust.

Post a Comment